- Wig Steamer
- Weight: 41.2 oz
- Perfect for restyling and reshaping synthetic wigs and african american wigs
Features & Benefits of Jon Renau Steamer
3 times more power than any other hand-held steamer available on the market ON/OFF switch with indicator light
500 watt heating element: automatic shut-off when water runs out
Double silicone seal to eliminate water leakage and enhance safety
Requires only tap water: no additives needed
Easy-to-fill water reservoir: largest water reservoir available
No internal water lines or pumps to become clogged by hard water sediments
Special outer housing for cool-to-the-touch operation
6 foot long power cord for more manageable handling
Compact and lightweight for travel
Jon Renau has created a customized steamer specifically for use with alternative hair systems and wigs. The nozzle allows you to direct the steam in the exact places you need it, instead of billowing steam out in all directions, as traditional clothing steamers will do.
A steamer is a useful tool for any alternative hair stylist working with synthetic and/or high heat fibers. The steam allows you to change curl pattern, hair direction, partings, as well as smooth " friction frizz" caused by wear over time. Since synthetic fibers cannot have " dry heat" applied (i.e. curling irons, flat irons, etc.) steamers give you all the styling options you may need without damaging the fiber.
Tips & Tricks
Be cautious to NEVER place you hand or arm directly in front of the nozzle or in the line of steam as this cause serious burns.
Remember that steaming will permanently change the shape of the fiber until it is steamed again.
All fiber must cool/dry completely in order to hold the desired shape.
HD Smooth Detangling Spray works well to help soften fiber and help with tangling while steaming.
Turn off steamer when finished and discard of any unused water after each use.
Wrap card during storage to prevent damage and ALWAYS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
- Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
- "Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.
- Click here for more details.
Customer satisfaction is important to us and has been an integral part of our growth.
- Exchange: Up to 2 free exchanges
- Refund: A restocking fee of $10 or 15% (whichever is greater) will apply on all refunds.
- Shipping fees for returns are to be paid by the customer.
- Items cannot be worn or tried on, must be odor free & in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Promotional items of the product being returned must also be sent back; otherwise retail value will be charged. (Any free gifts must be sent back if the item being returned included a free gift; otherwise retail value will be charged.)
- All wigs for black women, costumes, beards, moustaches, costume eyelashes, costume masks, hats, headwear, accessories, color rings and all clearance (sale) items are FINAL SALE.
- Click here for more details.