In 2010 Amekor launched the Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection with a committed team of stylist and hair industry experts. Vivica A. Fox is an actress, producer, and fashion lover.
Amekor Industry was founded in 1979 and is based in Conshohocken, PA. We are the only major company that uses celebrities as the face to our brand. In 1996 Amekor Industries partnered with Beverly Johnson who was the first African American women to be on the cover of Vogue and Glamour magazine.
- Starred in Independence Day, Set It Off, Soul Food, Why Fools Fall in Love, and Kill Bill (1 & 2).
- 1997 MTV Music Award for Best Kiss for Independence Day
- "The 10 Sexiest Women of 2001" by Black Men magazine
- 2003 Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards for Outstanding Career Achievement
- 2015 placed top 3 in the Celebrity Apprentice (season 7)
Amekor Industries has a dedicated R&D team vigorously working on the newest trends and quality products to surpass the expectations of our customer base. Worldwide Exposure: Canada, Puerto Rico, UK, France, Africa, Russia, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Guatemala, The Netherlands, Australia, and Brazil.
Our company has a dedicated warehouse team focused on efficiency. Currently offering over 600 items covering 6 major categories.
Go! Shopping by Vivica Fox